Toomuchgrass

Ransome Gang Mower and Plow

I have recently bought a Ransome Mower and it came with the deck, gangmower and Plough. 

I have no use for the Gangmower as it will cut beautifully but we are a clay pigeon ground and the debris would eat the blades. 

I havent fitted the gang mower but have been told by the previous owner it works perfectly. It is old and some of the pipes will likely need replacing. The top ram also has some pitting in the rod but appears to still seal. 

The plough is as per the picture and is also available (if only it snowed enough for me to keep it!!). In all honesty, there is lots there but having never had one... I dont know what should be with it. 

Based in Lincolnshire UK and am open to sensible offers. If you are interested i would suggest viewing and im happy to send more pictures and go through it with you. 

IMG_20220322_173433.jpg

IMG_20220322_173502.jpg

IMG_20220322_173508.jpg

IMG_20220322_173426.jpg

I am interested in these implements ,would you palletise them for collection by my courier as I am based near Carlisle? Please can you send me some more photos to cox746@btinternet.com thanks.