Sign in to follow this  
the showman

Rural Past Times, August 13th&14th.

Rural Past Times Working Weekend is going ahead this year and looking to be a good show. I’m looking for exhibitors to join me on the Horticultural section, Entry forms are available from our website or drop me a message and i can email you one or post you one, so get your machines out and running for a good weekend of working and arena displays as well as meeting up with old friends.

I'd love to go Chris. But the cost of fuel would be just to much now. I'll miss it as it's such a good show and I'd recommend any one near to go. Going to miss you lads darn sarf. :(

That’s a shame Norm you could have done Tractorfest as well and i could of offered you free accommodation . Never mind maybe next year. I’m just hoping i can drive by then but I won’t be camping there only going daily 

I see we’ve had over 300 views now and just to say the show is really coming together and to include an Auto jumble as well. Could anyone  that’s interested in coming  please give me a nod so i can workout what size of plot we need. Many thanks