Bob V

O&R Tiny Tiger Generator Carburetor

Does any one know there to get ohlsson engine gaskets like the one that goes around the read valve assembly and the round gasket that goes over the read valve assembly before you put the case together?

I am trying to put the air filter on and I hold it flush with the carburetor but when I tighten the nut it wants to turn and the flang on the aircleaner does not stay in the carburetor.

I am trying to put the diaphragm assembly together and I showed a friend who was helping me and he thinks it will still work without putting the small pin in the groove. He said it still pivots correctly with out it what do you people think thanks.           

You're not supposed to.

The only way to access them is to split the tank open. Thought you had to do this before?

All of them are a screen on the bottom of a small cone. Soak with carb cleaner in the tank. Then I use something like this connected with a fuel line to force flush the cleaner back and forth through the screen. Never had to open a tank yet. If the tube is filled with gunk you can use a fine wire to clean most of it out but BE CAREFUL not to poke it through the screen.

064473-2.jpg

I had a friend help me pack the needle bearings on the connecting rod where it goes on the crankshaft and that was not easy. I wish there was a easier way to position them on the connecting rod.

I am working on a chain saw and had to take the handle apart to fix the throttle cable. I can't figure where the spring on the throttle cable is supposed to hook to. I figure one end goes around the cable on the trigger and there is another end of the spring is bent at a right angle and has a long straight end but where does that go thanks.