kpthorsefan

Happy birthday TITCH

Folks,

I have had a severe ear bending from The Showman!! and rightfully so, I apologise for not sending my replies of thanks to all that have wished me another year older, as young as I am that is, so..

THANK YOU all that wished me birthday wishes!!

Somehow with all the moving & disturbance of moving house/works has kept me so busy with my work and with hammers, nails ( I mean dovetails) , shovels and timber purchasing, that I haven't really had a lot of time to get to here.. again I apologise. I do look in a fair bit, just to keep myself updated, but I shall concentrate & contribute a bit more from now on.. I have been told by that by my good friend The Showman.

Thank All again,

Titchfpcndx.jpg

Oh, got this too..............2vio9bp.jpg

:rolleyes: Eck,

My picture uploading has gone to pot... I can't see them???

Ah... tis now???

always wanted a Yellow XJR Stormin, sold the blue one last year... just HAD to have this to replace my Hooligan Ways on a CCM Supermoto if you follow me????

i went to ireland on my trike a few years ago and blew the box, one of the lads lent me a brand new xjr1300 to tour for the week why they fitted a new box 4 me  i thought it was a surperb bike loads and loads of torque :)

You sure know how to upset a Norvenor  Chris!!

Hooligan, nah, that was the CCM I just sold, this XJR just passes anything in sight... if I wanted to of course.

But yes, sadly I can only look, listen  & test ride, Harley Davidson has been a llifetimes ambition... BUT!! I'm still young yet ain't I ??

We could discuss weekly terms for yours Chris.....

But yes, this is the second XJR I've had, and it really is a blast.. the R1 boys think we are nuts sitting up at 130mph! ( 130, did I just write that?? ) yes, at 140+ it get's a bit uncomfortable.... I believe.

Titch