vegikev

monthly machinery

hi all, whats your views on a section where each month it themes a manufacturer where we can post and share anything to do with that manufacturer. starting with the letter A the working through to Z. this would then build over 2 years as a new topic for each letter within its own section.

your thoughts would be most welcome

I like your thinking Kev, that could work very well.

Maybe rather than just one manufacturer each month beginning with each letter, any manufacturer beginning with that letter would be better.. More posts each month and a mixture of machines..

What do you think guy's and Girls?

I like the idea chaps , A to Z of machines.

Could be really exciting & will give everyone a chance to show their collection or even go looking on the web for content

Great idea :thumbs: It'll take a while to get around to "Wheelhorse" though! Maybe start at each end of the alphabet and meet in the middle :lol:

My C121 has a Mountfield plate on it ?  Now would Kubota powered Wheelhorse come under 'K' or 'W' ? :confused:

if mountfield made a c121 then it would fall into the m catagory also you could enter it under mountwheel which would still be in catagory m, as for the kubota powered wheelhorse ..... as the question has stated its still a wheelhorse like wise with the kholer powered wheelhorse ;) ;) ;)