vegikev

monthly machinery

Great topic this, something for everyone to get their claws into I would love to have an A to Z of machines & it would open things up for member invitation to come and discuss there machines

MoM is not just about wheel horses

Great topic this, something for everyone to get their claws into I would love to have an A to Z of machines & it would open things up for member invitation to come and discuss there machines

MoM is not just about wheel horses

Great minds think alike Neil :thumbs:

W is a long way off.. Plenty of great machines along the way to read about and see pictures of starting at A :D

I'm looking forward to seeing this come together :)

W is a long way off.. Plenty of great machines along the way to read about and see pictures of starting at A :D

I'm looking forward to seeing this come together :)

I agree, Ian. I sometimes wonder at the things people collect.

So how do think we should kick this off .

To go from A to Z will take just over two years which should make some interesting postings.

Do you think it should be limited to owners/members machines, as we only have 200 ish potential posters & not all of those members will participate .

It may be possible to invite other machine owners from other forums to display & show their machine , this would also promote MOM to new members .

So how do think we should kick this off .

Difficult question that needs some thinking about.

To go from A to Z will take just over two years which should make some interesting postings.

Can a list, catalogue, whatever, be collated as info comes up?

Do you think it should be limited to owners/members machines, as we only have 200 ish potential posters & not all of those members will participate .

It may be possible to invite other machine owners from other forums to display & show their machine , this would also promote MOM to new members

The problem with inviting owners from other forums, is that we may get accused of poaching.

Norm, I agree & did consider that it would be difficult to invite potential members from other sites as It would be deemed to be poaching, something I wouldn't particularly want to do . I guess the best way to incorporate a particular machine into the A to Z list would be to research that particular machine within another forum and then do a link to that machine so that the other forum gets the credit but it also gets MoM known to others Then hopefully potential members will come along under their own steam.

Otherwise with the volume of current members of MoM I don't think we have enough members yet to compile an A to Z of Machines or we just go for it & just see where it takes us ????

Go for it Neil what have we got to lose ???

Is it worth compiling a list as a kick off ??

eg A - ATCO, Anzani, Autoculto

B - Barford, Bolens, BMB

etc ??

I think it can be both as I have heard the EasyRider mower referred to as both Anazni Easy Rider and British Anzani Easy Rider...

The Motor Hoe and the Iron Horse are British Anzani.

As long as it appears in one or the other I think we are covered