Charlie Smith

45 Gallon Drum Cart/Train/Car Thingy!

Hello All,

I'm kind of going into this one a tad blind, :/ I don't really know what the thing I want to make is called aha! I've added a few pictures, as the pictures are clear you guys can clearly see what I'm trying to get at!

I'm hoping to build one of these cart things for my nephew, he won't be able to use it for a few years yet, but I just want to see if I can make one and see how well it turns out, I've got all the main parts I'd need, axel, wheels dummy steering wheel the drum and seat etc, here's what I want to try make, post-131-0-78568500-1392641485.jpgpost-131-0-09975800-1392641500_thumb.jpg

I'm just curious has anyone got any pictures of these? Or has anyone ever built one? Any information would be greatly appreciated

-Charlie

ive made a couple of these in the past charlie very easy to make and the kids love em, the only thing i would say is chuck the drum on a fire after you cut the side out of it you never know what strange chemicel has been in them so i always burn them out, good luck

Charlie , are you sure this is for your Nephew & not for you & your Girlfriend to play on . :hide:  :D

Looks like a lot of fun & Im sure Tyler is gonna love it .