Jump to content
  • Chatbox

    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

  1. Last week
  2. I take it the forest was full of midges or was Bob having a vbad hair day! Good pics thanks.
  3. Hello Have cleaned the carburettor and am attempting to tune the carburettor to obtain a tick over speed. My mower has the plastic jet which appears to be a simple push on fit. However when tightening the adjuster screw it reaches the point where the jet falls out Should there be a retainer other than the plastic and steel washers. When the adjustment screw is open the jet is a tight fit. Would appreciate your views
  4. How not to park a MinI. He was supposed to turn right but was going a little to fast. Very wet forest road. Driver and navigator both OK. A few more photo's of the rally. Nearly off. He luckily just dropped the front wheels over the drop edge. We were able to man handle him out. Another mini, not the same one as above went right over. Had to be winched out. No damage and continued on his way. Near thing. My mate Bob with the latest anti midge head wear.
  5. Hi all thanks for birthday wishes another year older and deeper in debt
  6. Hi everybody, Not much of an update on the tractor. I just ain't done much to it lately because I ain't had time with work and working on the 10 horsepower Craftsman and everything else goin' on. Nothin has changed on the tractor since my last post so you maybe wonderin' why the heck I'm postin, well I'll tell ya. This is the reason here below in the pictures, and a special thank you goes to my stepdads brother for this. It's an NOS SW amp gauge from Napa with the bracket, nuts, instructions and everything. Sad thing is it goes to 30 where as the original one to the tractor goes to 10, but that is ok. The plan for this right now is to store it for a spare in case I need it if the original doesn't work or won't shine up when I polish the chrome edges where you will see it, or use it for another project. This is all for now, more to come hopefully soon......
  7. Take one old implement seat. Length of scrap pipe and piece of plate. VIOLA!
  8. Many Happy Returns Mark 🎁 Have a great day, πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸΎπŸΊπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ’ƒ and many more πŸ‘
  9. Earlier
  10. Here is the newest addition to her O&R collection. It appears to be NOS with the factory box. The serial numbers match.
  11. I will be getting these out and ready for an upcoming show. I will try to get some more pictures and also have a new addition to her collection to take pictures of and add to the web page. Thank you for your help!!
  12. Very nice work Toma, I'm impressed. I like the extra fuel can stowage idea/design. I'm sure it drives a well as it looks.
  13. Bumped his topic as I had to make more improvements to it's condition. Plus I need to excercise the hands caused by R/Arthritis, so glad to get back into the workshop. The spindle/chuck mounting bodge of a cut off piece of bolt shown in earlier pics was just not good enough. I made a new complete spindle from 3/4" (19.05mm) dia silver steel. Set up in the lathe and acurate to within 2 ten thousandths of an inch (0.00508mm) over it's length. Pic below is after machining the chuck thread on the end- Comparision of the old and newly machined spindle ends- After measuring, I found I could reduce the length of the 3/16" (4.75mm) wide cut slot for the new one, which produces a better bearing surface. the chuck thread for the English made Jacobs chuck is 1/2" x 20 tpi UNF, and the smaller diameter top end threaded 3/8" Whitworth. Both were screwcut on the lathe (my 1st attempt at power feed screwcutting)- Did a check with a 5/16" (7.95mm) diameter long Dowel Pin fitted in the chuck while still on the lathe and it had only 0.0015" (0.038mm) runout at 1.5 inches (38mm) from the chuck jaws!, so pretty good allowing for the age of the chuck. Did the same after fitting back into the drill and adjusting lower bearing clearance, I got 0.003" deflection while applying a side load, so I am more than happy now with it's condition. Regards
  14. You've made an excellent job there, Toma. Well done.
  15. And one more photo with the engine mounted. The engine of course has been overhauled
  16. Thanks for the birthday wishes lad’s
  17. All the Best you old codger. Hope your having a good day and on the mend.
  18. Many Happy Returns Chris,πŸŽπŸŽ‚ Have a great day mate, πŸΊπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸŽˆ, and may you have many, many more! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Doug.
  19. Belated birthday greetings young man.
  20. Many happy returns I have a spare zimmer frame if needed
  21. Many Happy Returns πŸ‘ Have a Great Day,πŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸΊπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸΌAnd many moreπŸŽ‚ Doug.
  22. I've now got more information, engine type 13B329 in for an Orline chainsaw, release date was 7-18-73 according to the list. David
  23. Advertising this on behalf of the care home where I work, money raised will go to the amenity fund which pays for activities, trips Etc for the residents. Westwood S1000, unused for at least 13 years but stored in a dry garage, it was only used on the home's grounds so I don't believe it has done much work. There is a deck with it but I am not sure if it is the correct one as we had another ride-on as well. It will need to be collected from Oadby, Leicester LE2. I can assist with loading. Please PM me with an offer and I will put it to my boss and get back to you.
  24. Our old website host no longer is around so we had to start over and redo our site. Here is the current link to my wife's O&R collection Jen's O&R Collection
  1. Load more activity
  • Create New...