Sign in to follow this  
Stormin

GRRRRR!

Been a nice sunny day here. SWMBO got the washing done this morning and hung out to dry. I'm pottering about in the garden and workshop. So what happens?

Ignorant, thoughtless neighbours, who just happen to be eldest daughters in-laws, light a bonfire. At a guess not just burning garden rubbish, not at first anyway, as there was a strong smell of plastic. Smoke blowing over into our yard, across another neighbours garden, into my workshop and Carols studio.

So washing was brought in. Around 4pm Carol went for a walk and spoke to Lisa's m-i-l on her return. Told her she could have let us know. She said the wind had changed, which was nothing but a down right lie, and kept saying sorry. All the while throwing MORE rubbish on the fire.

Carol let her know she was angry and not happy about it. I was going to go round with a bucket of water, but Carol stopped me. Next time it happens as it will, I will, daughters inlaws or not. I'll also report them for antisocial behaviour.

BTW Yesterday their daughter, who lives in a nearby town, visited with two of her children all afternoon. No social distancing and a great grandmother of 95 next door. Talk about a law unto themselves. Irresponsible idiots.

Our daughters families follow the rules and stay away, except to leave something at the gate.  Which has only happened twice.