ranger

More restrictions

It seems that in an attempt to protect the planet from us mere mortals,the powers that be have decided to limit the power of new vacuum cleaners to 900watts-1.2hp! :banghead:

I expect the next thing will be to ban the gas guzzling 2 1/2 & 3 1/2 hp monster motor mowers that disturb the peace on Sunday mornings.

From now on,only push mowers will be allowed, & as for the morally inexcuseable 'Ride-Ons', well, anyone wishing to own one of these 'Planet Destroyers' ( a collector perhaps ) will probably have to have it 'decomissioned' to prevent it from being started/used which could cause untold damage to the atmosphere. :smoke:

Maybe there will be a 'scrappage scheme' to rid the world of these 'products of a depraved society'. :hyper:

I suppose anyone caught actually using one of these, will suffer the fate of confiscation and crushing! and as for the 'ride-on' ? :dunno:

In the future the only way we will be able to see these 'abominations' in action will be via dvd's in the safety of our extremely 'energy efficient' homes on our very low energy home cinemas,

So it's our duty to take as many photos and video clips at shows etc, and don't forget the sound, future generations will be relying on us

"Ian" has already attained 'Hero' status due to the quality and volume of his efforts in this field,( and the one behind his house.) :thumbs:

At least my 2 'grass munchers' are under one horse power each, wait untill they ban welding sets, we'll all be using high powered glue guns! :D  :D