Charlie Smith

Wheel Horse Lawn Ranger 1973 (model 2-0230) CUTTING DECK?

Hello all,

As most of you know I have recently purchased another Lawnranger, and unlike my other two wheel horse I wanted to try and find a cutting deck, I normally get rid of my decks as I use other stuff that runs under the chassis, however on this one I'd like to have a mower deck if it's possible..... Can somone tell me what model deck I need? Will any others fit? Are are they hard to find?

Many thanks

The decks are unique to the rangers. We have two original ones and a home made one. Have a look on the other site, I think I posted the numbers there.

Failing that I'll tell you the model number when I get home.

They are a two blade 28" I think if you have a look...

The decks are unique to the rangers. We have two original ones and a home made one. Have a look on the other site, I think I posted the numbers there.

Failing that I'll tell you the model number when I get home. They are a two blade 28" I think if you have a look...

No problem Mark, I'm on it, just looked it up. Unique Deck to Rangers of that style. Model numbers 5-0200 or 5-0201. 32 inch side discharge .

Charlie......Put the number(s) in the Toro search box link I gave you in your other post (in Ride Ons ).