Been a while since I updated things...
firstly new rubber!
after getting the wheels powder coated I stuck a new set of 6-12 on. I couldn’t find another Dunlop ag tyre.
Ewan fixed the hood... made a smart job, where it had been butchered
then this happened.
I made a three point for the back.
then this 😀
the IH club helped me get the original number plate. Registered in Carlisle in 1964.
I painted a plate in scale with the tractor. Not legal, but I’m hardly likely to drive it on the road...
Still need to sort a trip darn south to see Chris and pick up that engine. Then I can think about adding hydraulic lift 😁
in the meantime I’m planning a pto on the back...