GAV694

Massey Ferguson Elf

If anyone else wants to join the Elf Owner club be my guest :D , or even some Gutbrod owners as they are basically the same other than the branding.

I am biased of course but they are a brilliant bit of kit, they are little tractors rather than a ride on mower. They have 4 forward gears, 2 reverse gears all driven with a proper car type clutch, they also have diff lock, rear PTO both ground and engine speed and a front PTO, oh and handbrake which I always forget to release :banghead:  :)

If anyone else wants to join the Elf Owner club be my guest :D , or even some Gutbrod owners as they are basically the same other than the branding.

I am biased of course but they are a brilliant bit of kit, they are little tractors rather than a ride on mower. They have 4 forward gears, 2 reverse gears all driven with a proper car type clutch, they also have diff lock, rear PTO both ground and engine speed and a front PTO, oh and handbrake which I always forget to release :banghead:  :)

That is an amazing machine you have there, and the PTO driven trailer is awesome! :jaw:  I know of one guy by the name of Will, who has one here in the U.S., but he went thru a bunch of work to get it here. The Germans shure do know how to properly equip a garden tractor! Very Nice!!! :thumbs:

Matt :USA: