CNew

Ohlsson & Rice: Part Number Help?

Hello,

Does anyone have any O&R information/parts lists that can confirm the application for the following part numbers:  A-125-15 and A-62-20?  I think these are both clutch or gear box related and maybe for one of the O&R chainsaws.

thanks!

Here the list shows;

A-62-20 = pinion gear & clutch drum assembly (18 teeth).

A-125-15 = clutch hub, shoe & spring assembly (presumably for the above clutch drum)

Edit. Just had a quick look at a random O&R chainsaw engine parts list (type 243) and it uses the above.

David

P.S. I will try & answer some of the other questions later, couldn't do much yesterday as one of the adverts took over Firefox. :angry:

Edited by factory
Extra Info

Thank you David- you’re an amazing wealth of knowledge! Do you think these might fit the Orline Mustang 123 or 149 chainsaws?  Sorry to hear about the Firefox issues, that’s always frustrating. 

Engines type 185 (Mustang 129, 148), 213 (Mustang 149), 236 (Sears), and 13B249 (Mustang 13) all use the same part. The Mustang 123 should use the same parts as it's a 13B engine (haven't got the diagram to hand).

The 13B engine is the updated version with the square starter mech as the one in your Dyna-Mite tank thread.

David

P.S. Hopefully no more issues today, the scans found two problems with Firefox and I've turned ABP back on. :fingerscrossed:

Amazing! This is incredibly helpful. I’m hoping to get my hands on a Mustang 149 and I don’t know the condition of the clutch and may have a line on these two parts.

Thanks!

Clint