Gutbrod Cal

Gutbrod 1030 restoration

Hi I’m new to the site and looking for some help if possible. I’ve recently bought my self an old Gutbrod 1030 project which Needs restoring and once complete I will be keeping and passing onto my son when he is old enough.

The little thing had been sat in a shed and never been touched for years it had not been started for many years and I managed to get the engine to go again and run lovely but it’s noisy due to having no exhaust muffler. 
Now I know the engine is good I’ve stripped it down and looking to get it blasted soon to remove the paint as the previous owner had sprayed over everything. I’m looking to paint it the original blue again once sorted. 
If it’s possible I’m looking for any information ie manuals/ parts lists and any sites where I can get lights, exhaust muffler etc. Also any sites to get small tractor tyres part worn or used 6-12 2ply
Any help would be much appreciated. 
Thanks. 

21E7A8EF-5DA9-4CAB-8879-B6A4CCC0DD2B.jpeg

E36D67C0-892D-411A-BB54-51CB67FA8AE2.jpeg

F6F24DF4-9DE5-4F68-8593-255F5E25836B.jpeg

Welcome to the forum.

Both the lights and exhaust are quite difficult to get hold of 2nd hand. There is someone selling exhausts new online for them but they aren’t quite the same as original. If you pm I can send you over some photos of the parts manual etc.