Roadrunner123!

Clogged fuel line O & S engine

My O&S engine that was given to me was in storage for year. The gas smelled like kerosene and fuel lines were clogged.  The fuel lines above the gas tank can be replaced but any thoughts on get the gas to flow through the line in the tank?

thanks 

:WMOM:Post some pics of the tank

Carb cleaner,  Brake clean Lacquer thinner etc soaking in the bottom of the tank as it could just be the screen filter is clogged from the old gas gum. Swish around every once it a while.

Small wire into the tube if that's clogged too but don't bury it as there is a very delicate screen filter on the end. If you can get any flow then I use a bulb type thingy to force wash the cleaner back and forth through it until it clears out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275523737691?var=0&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5338590836&toolid=10044&customid=7c4ac16ac1301d9eea8ea4785ac465eb

I had the same thing happen, and used a fine wire and WD40 over a period of time to loosen the varnish in the tank line.  Like mentioned before, the small screen is very delicate!