vegikev

biddenden tractorfest 2014

hi all, now that i vegi-junior and i have settled in back home from a very busy weekend at biddenden tractorfest i would like to thank everyone for coming and help make the horticultural section truly amazing with 92 exhibits !!!. also the great effort to those who turned the old manure site into a newly seeded plot for the land owner who was most greatful and has already introduced me to next years working area! which is even bigger. this year was so much bigger than last year and quite a challenge for me to put this section together as this was only my second attempt at organising a show section, with this in mind i would like to thank steve d and paul mackellow for their help and support building up to and during the show. last but not least i would like to thank veg-junior for being teaboy, runner and entertainer even after his clifford spat out a starting handle and fixed him right on the chin!.congratulations to rob farmer who won the first “oily rag trophy†with his wrigley display.
oh and andy frost deserves a special thank you, after a long day at work he still made it on friday evening after being stuck on the a12 in essex for what must of felt like a lifetime.
again thank you to all involved

hi kev 

just to say a big thank you on behalf of chrissy and myself we had a great time! so relaxing in fact we will be back next year on our hols with the big old girl as well as the next tractor fest and anything else that's on in your neck of the woods oh and this time i will try to get some thing working!! :P

pete

Hi Kev, this years show may of been quite a challenge for you, but you certainly rose to the challenge :thumbs:

It was a fantastic weekend, roll on next years show :D

A bigger working area sounds great (don't forget to fill Noddy's tank up Nigel :D ), if all goes well I hope to have another go at ploughing without breaking anything :D