Charlie Smith

Wheel Horse Sales Slip? Unknown Item?

Hello All.

I recently saw a set of original manuals on that auction site, noticing they didn't sell twice, I shot the man an email and an offer and we came to a deal. I now have all the manuals for the little lawn ranger, the owners manual, parts lists, engine manuals, however I also received this along with the manuals, I haven't see one before, and neither have I heard any of you talk about them or mention them?

I'm assuming it's a sales slip, when you purchased the wheel horse, this would of been tied to the steering wheel or something with all the manuals in it etc,

Am I correct? Is that what this is....? Do any of you own one? I guess it's a nice little bit for the collection,

post-131-0-76036800-1410600662_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-45741800-1410600672_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-76934500-1410600681_thumb.jpg

That's an dealer envelope to store the owners manual warranty cards ect. They hung it on the steering wheels or handles on the tractors in the showroom. When I bought my 73 12, the owner had everything still inside it.

manuals001_zpsc9fcc7db.jpg