HeadExam

New to me Brinly Cultivator

A guy called me that got my number from a local mower shop that told him I knew about old garden tractors. He had just purchased a Bolens G14 from his neighbor and wanted a plow. First I told him he needed a hitch. I printed him all the drawings of the sleeve hitch and rod. He got the hitch built, but could not find a 5/8" pipe, so he used 1 inch pipe, not my style, eBay has 5/8" I.D. by 5 inch pipe that is used as a large wheel bushing for under 10.00. Anyway, long story short (ha) my friend that lives near Oklahoma City, about 175 miles south west one way from here told him he would sell him a Brinly plow. Originally he was going to bring the plow up here when he came up this way to pick up a tractor, but he had a injury and will not be coming. I called him and told him me and the old fellow who bought the plow were coming down, he said I might want to see if the guy wanted a brinly cultivator as well, heck no, I wanted it. I had one before and sold it along with a brinly disk, dumb, dumb, dumb. at least I'm getting the cultivator back. Sorry mates the plow was sold before I knew you were all looking for one, I know of several more around here though. 

post-384-0-53316100-1426644907.jpg