Rayp

Hayter Hayterette

Iv 'e broken the top half of the handle to my Hayterette rough grass mower and wondered if anyone might have a replacement top handle,. Thanks.

$_57.JPG

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply.  I have found a picture of a similar machine to mine and crudely added this above.  The bottoms of the tubular handle have been compressed to semi-circular (to fit the bottom tubular handle) and have a threaded bar to go through the bottom handle and be tightened with a plastic knurled 'nut'

Ok Ray, I'm hoping to get down to check it out next week. I'll post pics here for you. I definitely remember that it has the same cast Ali Deck and Fern Green paint...all in good condition, except for the pullstart........... Just can't remember the Handlebar layout !.  

Thanks for your help Richard.  The handle is broken where the tube has been flattened and pressed into a semi circle to fit around the bottom round tube and probably could be welded (although I have no knowledge of welding!!).  This will be the only option if I can't locate a replacement.