HeadExam

Cub Cadet 125? on auction site

It closed at 2150.00. If you didn't notice it had inside wheel weights which are very rare and tend to bring at least 200.00. However there is much controversy as to whether they were actually for the Cub Cadet rear rims or not, as they were initially and according to most literature sold for the front of Farmall Cub tractors. The box blade (400.00), tiller, rear gear box (375.00) , snow plow (150.00), and blower (200.00) really added to the auction price. Adding the going rate of the implements and options comes to 1325, that means the tractor brought 825.00, thats a couple more than the going rate. No deal here. Bidding was definitely heated between the two gents that were fighting over it

4 minutes ago, HeadExam said:

It closed at 2150.00. If you didn't notice it had inside wheel weights which are very rare and tend to bring at least 200.00. However there is much controversy as to whether they were actually for the Cub Cadet rear rims or not, as they were initially and according to most literature sold for the front of Farmall Cub tractors. The box blade (400.00), tiller, rear gear box (375.00) , snow plow (150.00), and blower (200.00) really added to the auction price. Adding the going rate of the implements and options comes to 1325, that means the tractor brought 825.00, thats a couple more than the going rate. No deal here. Bidding was definitely heated between the two gents that were fighting over it

those aren't rare, ive got them in the wheel horse, they're just normall farmall cub front wheel weights

24 minutes ago, C-101plowerpower said:

those aren't rare, ive got them in the wheel horse, they're just normall farmall cub front wheel weights

It almost seems as if people have attached the word "rare" to cub cadet inside wheel weights and sell them as such. I have looked at hundreds of pieces of Cub Cadet literature and I haven't seen the inside rear wheel weights as an option. So as far as I know they are Farmall/IH Cub tractor front weights, which might not be common, but certainly not rare, and still often they bring 2 Benjamins

Just now, HeadExam said:

It almost seems as if people have attached the word "rare" to cub cadet inside wheel weights and sell them as such. I have looked at hundreds of pieces of Cub Cadet literature and I haven't seen the inside rear wheel weights as an option. So as far as I know they are Farmall/IH Cub tractor front weights, which might not be common, but certainly not rare, and still often they bring 2 Benjamins

they are the same as normall cc or farmall cub weights only difference is that they've put them on the inside of the rim. they are not specially made to be put on the inside of the rim:)

34 minutes ago, C-101plowerpower said:

they are the same as normall cc or farmall cub weights only difference is that they've put them on the inside of the rim. they are not specially made to be put on the inside of the rim:)

I know, that's why they were mostly red, well one reason. They were an option for the Farmall Cub tractor front wheels that COULD be used on any 12" GT rim.