Vw tim

Tiny tiger

Looking for carb primer and air cleaner for tiny tiger just got one and want to make it run i know where to get the diaphram just need the housing and associated parts

Hey John, can you help this guy out? He's missing the upper half of the carb. Not sure if I can piece one together or not...

I dug around and found everything but the "U" spring. I'm leaving for vaca on Friday, but if somebody can send me one, I will build a pump.

Web head you are the man i appreciate you talking yesterday and appreciate you doing the research to get this thing going

On 3/6/2017 at 11:38 PM, Webhead said:

I dug around and found everything but the "U" spring.

Just the arm spring?

I can send one.

Don't have time to clean and test a whole assembly but I can drop a spring in the mail. Or a used assembly for @Vw tim to clean and assemble himself.

What about a gasket, needle valve, long screw and the plastic check valve?

I have a tiny tiger and need some carb parts. I need the diaphram and the steel ball for the float. The ball was stuck int the carb. Got it freed and away it went. Any help in locating one would be greatly appreciated. Or even what dia they are.

3 hours ago, Wallfish said:

Just the arm spring?

I can send one.

Don't have time to clean and test a whole assembly but I can drop a spring in the mail. Or a used assembly for @Vw tim to clean and assemble himself.

What about a gasket, needle valve, long screw and the plastic check valve?

John, I have everything else and will put it together when I get back from vacation if you send me a spring. I would just put it in an envelope.

Let me know if you don't have my address. Thanks

40 minutes ago, cooter303 said:

I have a tiny tiger and need some carb parts. I need the diaphram and the steel ball for the float. The ball was stuck int the carb. Got it freed and away it went. Any help in locating one would be greatly appreciated. Or even what dia they are.

I have the diaphragms and the ball but will be gone until the 20th. PM me if you are interested.

1 hour ago, Webhead said:

Let me know if you don't have my address

PM that again Joe, I know I have it somewhere but it's been a while

You should have it before you get back and have fun on vacation!

I believe web head has me covered if you would pm me id be interested in the who thing just to aquire the filter

I would still get the spring from wall fish because im new to small engines and this one, but I will put photos on here today, right now I have to shovel snow.  After you see the pictures, you can give me what you think it's worth.  I'm most likely going purchase parts for the engines I'm buying and have bought.  I'm trying to buy some unused engines and have a small collection for parts in the future for when they are no longer available.

I have no idea the worth of the carb but im willing to send wallfish the un,needed,parts i really just need the aircleaner to complete my set up

Hello again.  I apologize, but I recently found a descendent of ohlsson rice engines by accident, who was looking to purchase an engine because they lost what they had some time back from their grandfather.  We enjoy what ohlsson and rice made, so I'm giving away the carb, and later on if I get a decent working one, I might give that away to.  If I come across another complete carb, I will send it to you.

On 3/15/2017 at 5:18 PM, Oldjimturbine said:

Hello again.  I apologize, but I recently found a descendent of ohlsson rice engines by accident, who was looking to purchase an engine because they lost what they had some time back from their grandfather.  We enjoy what ohlsson and rice made, so I'm giving away the carb, and later on if I get a decent working one, I might give that away to.  If I come across another complete carb, I will send it to you.

Be sure to tell this person to join us here on the forum. We would be interested in ANY history they could provide.

I already did.  Interesting, she told me that her grandfather as a teenager, made his own two seater car with an airplane engine and propellor, and rent it out to his friends.   I told her about the site and she said she would contact her brother to share a picture of her grandfather with the car.  

Ok, I received the spring today and would like to see where we are at. VW Tim, do you still need this part? If not, I am going to send the spring back to Wallfish.

Yes i would like the part what is it going to cost id like to get it running or it goes in the want ads it cant live here if it doesnt run