simar kid

Recycling ,a way forward

Not quite an old machine but home made metal work all the same. Went to a job last week and widened the main entrance for a customer. The old wrought iorn gates where now to small,so I begged them for a project which I am doing on the new house I have built with friends. Project is to rehash the free gates and convert them into decrotive railings which have to fit between two brick pillars either side of the entrance gate to the front door.post-130-0-42418200-1392476074_thumb.jpgpost-130-0-66669100-1392476113_thumb.jpgpost-130-0-91843400-1392476144_thumb.jpgpost-130-0-93331500-1392476172_thumb.jpg

I knew 5 years ago what I needed to separate front garden from the drive and its taken me this long to get a pair of gates but search over and what a result.     that old saying comes to mind " everything comes to the man that waits"       HOORAY !!

The gate leading to my front door, railings separating garden from drive and yard and along front of decking above pond, all came from what other people were throwing out and free. :D

The gate leading to my front door, railings separating garden from drive and yard and along front of decking above pond, all came from what other people were throwing out and free. :D

that's  a great free gift think of the cost to buy ,its out of this world you would think they where made of gold the prices they quote. plus you get the traditional have given you a good deal and we are the cheapest around etc etc.

that looks really good john that wrought iron stuff don't come cheap fab recycling indeed

thanks I was pleased as well ,may never do any more it was a needs must fabrication.