Mebob2

Is this tiny tiger part possible to find?

I knew when I bought these tiny tigers one of the 2 was a bit suspicious as to the claim of being new. The generator case on the plug end looked wrong compared to any other, looked like somebody went to a bit of work to cover up damage. Any way as I started to dismantle it for the second time I got looking a bit closer and noticed there was split in case and repaired, appears to have been turned in a lathe or ground down as well to hide repair. Split is on very bottom.Would there be anybody that might have plug end of case for sale?  It actually seems to function the way it is put I would like to properly fix it.

Thanks,Rob

9A775F33-8AE7-4B10-9FB7-CF8103B27EE0.jpeg

C8EE7767-ED69-4B16-B07B-4D6B4ACDF246.jpeg

A7C6E514-C034-430F-9595-5A17808B8D09.jpeg

The tool end parts are typically much more difficult to find than engine parts are so repairing them is the best coarse of action in most instances. That being said, Tiny Tigers are the most popular tool out there so finding a donor tool to swap cases shouldn't be difficult. 

You shouldn't have too much difficulty in finding an incomplete parts Tiny Tiger in the US where they are most common, the only problem might be finding a seller that will ship to Canada.

David

Thanks guys, I’ve had pretty good luck getting things shipped from US but I understand it’s to each his own. I keep digging(googling) hoping I might find a line on one, If you guys hear of one or happen to have a brain fart of where I might find one would be a great help, I’ll keep digging

thank you, 
Rob