Sign in to follow this  
Anglo Traction

Wheel Horse Rear Wheel Lug Bolts Needed.

As a result of a panic email from Roly who bought my C-120 back in 2018, he is desperate for these bolts. He needs 3-5 if anyone in UK has spares to part with?.

Failed large in the Annual Service checks/requirements 3 years running and has just noticed he's lost 3 bolts !!!.....and nearly a wheel. Any help will be most gratefully received in directing him to a UK source of spares.

Regards.

Yeah, thanks Norm. I thought about it, but didn't want to impose on his reajustment to normality. Don't think he comes on here very often nowadays?. I'll give it a few days and send a PM. Regards. 

Hi Richard,

I'll have a look in my spares box as I may have some.  I replaced mine with a lug conversion Kit from Red Square, but unfortunately they are awaiting new stock!

7/16"-20 LUG NUT KIT.  OUT OF STOCK

Take the work out of aligning, holding, and installing your rear wheels with a lug nut conversion kit.

lug_kit.jpg

NEW, LOWER PRICE.

$15.00 PER KIT plus S&H $8.25

Up to 6 kits can be sent in one Priority Mail package for $8.25.

Hi again Richard,

I'm sorry I have searched everywhere for the wheel bolts without success and can only assume that I uncharacteristically threw them away when I installed the new lugs.

Thanks for checking anyway Ray. I'll send a PM to Chris (Showman) in the hope he sees it. Last resort is to get Roly to buy 'States side'. At the moment, he robbed 3 from his C-141 to cut the grass!.

Regards