Aldy

Hayterette push on

That’s good, but note that there should be an O ring on the leading end of the nylon insert - not shown on the image from Lauren. Good assembly instructions in the BS manual. As I have said , I’m unable to post them on this site. However if you feel able to private message me with your email contact , I can scan and attach the relevant page of the manual to an email to you.

Hi Wristpin

Having collected the parts from a supplier in Cinderford I got diverted and acquired a petrol tank through eBay with the screw on jet assembly. I installed this and the mower has been running well this season.

This seemed to be a much simpler process but I intend to fit the replacement plastic jet in readiness for the next grass growing season giving me another to fall back on. Again many thanks for your interest. 

Looking at the pics of your jet assembly I’ve only   just noticed that it appears to be missing a dished washer that compresses and expands the black flexible washer to lock the whole thing in place. When I get a mo I will have a look at a couple of books to identify it by number.