slf-uk

Two storey tractor storage

Back in 2008 I was beginning to run out of space for storing my garden tractors so I built a storage rack for 10 tractors, with five being stored on the top.

This is the start of the build

Now testing to see if it can take the weight :)

Starting to load

Since then I have filled every undercover space I have so if anyone has any better ideas for storage they would be welcomed. This does not include selling some equipment because my wife has already suggested that one.

Iain

From a distance I will suggest the kitchen and then run.

Ideally I would like to have a new steel frame barn but I have not had the chance to see where is the best place to buy one from. I don't have the time to build it myself so I need to find someone to do the job at the right price. In this part of the world they tend to be built for big companies or large farms and the companies that do it price accordingly. Any tips or ideas would be welcome

Iain

I have five container size temporary buildings with a sixth about to go up. The wife thinks I am trying to turn the place into a 3rd world shanty town. As I am getting older I would like to build something bigger and permanent where I can also put up my wheel free four post lift.

Chris, the HT23 has been on top for a short period of time while I was waiting for parts. Now that was scary.

Iain