Ian

Biddenden tractorfest 2013

Your welcome Mate, and yes the food at the show was very nice..

If anyone else has any photo's to add then please feel free..

I thought I had loads of them until I remembered I video'd more than I snapped..

I guess I should post the video here... Kinda pictures but moving :)

That was a very nice video, I like that you spent the time on each item and didn't just whip past it.  Maybe it's just me, but the 6x6 stole the show :)

Thanks Karl, yes you might say the 6x6 got a bit of attention over the weekend.. I even had a chap who used to work for Toro ask me what the chassis number was :lol:

Thanks Karl, yes you might say the 6x6 got a bit of attention over the weekend.. I even had a chap who used to work for Toro ask me what the chassis number was :lol:

You should have said the chassis number was STIG001 that would have baffled him !!

I thaught I would a pic of the oldest tractor at the show and I believe only one of three left.its the weeks dungay tractor built for hop farms

post-102-0-03709100-1391327642.jpg

post-102-0-93907700-1391327669.jpg

I thaught I would a pic of the oldest tractor at the show and I believe only one of three left.its the weeks dungay tractor built for hop farms

heres        a picture of it years ago at a show in sussex post-97-0-44455000-1391350654_thumb.jpg