Tom

Another one to the collection

Hi all,

Picked another one up today, it was advertised as spares and to my surprise when I arrive it was being towed out of the shed by a wheel horse!! He said it just needed a battery so I stuck one on when I got home and some fresh fuel and off she went and I drove it off of the trailer, always a bonus :)

BB2DC9DE-6B07-4FBF-86A5-937266556B41.jpg

5AFA4F15-9148-4FAC-A703-2D53FEA023F8_2.j

ECC463C5-C172-4C83-8A66-C43DF24C1C60_1.j

A6B0035D-88D8-416E-A472-D94A18AC6CE2.jpg

Tom

Wow Tom, that looks great and 10 times better than the pictures in the advert. Are you planning to clean it up and go over it mechanically or a full restore?

Iain

Thanks Iain, it was a pleasant surprise to see it in the flesh as it did look a bit of a basket case in the pictures. Plan is to give it a wash and a service and use it as much as I can :) Maybe one day I'll restore it but not for now I'll leave it as it's pretty original.

Tom

Sounds like a great plan, I think it will clean up well. Don't forget the pictures once it has been cleaned up. I would love to take it for a spin at some point.

It's been a good day in Norfolk but I am not sure what we are going to do once we have finished bringing all the good ones home :)  

Iain

That's a tidy find Tom and good to see something different too.

I think you Norfolk Boys ought to lay off buying anymore GTs so we others can get a look in. It seem anything that moves and in any colour are nailed by you and Iain!

Sounds like a great plan, I think it will clean up well. Don't forget the pictures once it has been cleaned up. I would love to take it for a spin at some point.

It's been a good day in Norfolk but I am not sure what we are going to do once we have finished bringing all the good ones home :)  

Iain

You will have to pop round sometime Iain and have a go, the vari-drive system is very cool. You can also have a play with the lathe!

Tom

That's a tidy find Tom and good to see something different too.

I think you Norfolk Boys ought to lay off buying anymore GTs so we others can get a look in. It seem anything that moves and in any colour are nailed by you and Iain!

Thanks Andrew, I'm certainly pleased with it. I think that's it for me for a while now, I really must stop!!

Tom

Sweet!

Yeah, stop buying and leave some for us :)

I just can't stop, it's an addiction :D

Tom