Sign in to follow this  
O&RBike

NOS Ohlsson & Rice Tile Cutter

Posted mine in this topic

It's actually a Lapidary saw for cutting rocks and stones but can certainly be used for tile and other applications.

Didn't think I'd ever see another one!

Thanks for posting this one, never saw it on ebay, I'm convinced some non UK items don't show over here, even if I look on the ebay US site.

They must have been offered a lot to end early with bids from 7 different people, ebay now discourage ending items early over here and may even charge fees if it had bids.

David

23 hours ago, Wallfish said:

The guy replied back about having a "Family Disagreement" concerning the saw and may re-list it.

It has been re-listed, it will be interesting to see how much it goes for.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Ohlsson-Rice-O-R-1HP-Engine-TILE-CUTTER-NEW-MINI-BIKE-Go-Kart-/121980468259

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ohlsson-Rice-O-R-1HP-Engine-TILE-CUTTER-NEW-MINI-BIKE-Go-Kart-/121980468259

David

It only takes a couple of collectors to want it more than each other until one gives up.

The guy who posted about a Homelite XL-120 circular saw here, finally listed it on Epay and it went for over $1300. I was in at half that and couldn't believe it went that high. I guess you never know.

Wow when I first saw it (no pun intended :rolleyes:) I thought it was going to sell for big bucks. $369 does not seem unreasonable for one in NOS condition like that.

I wonder if the $369 helped resolved the family feud or made it worse!