Jump to content

What's this tool used for

Recommended Posts

Picked this up from a car boot sale a while ago, I found out what it's used for, just for a bit of fun any ideas ?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've not seen that type of die forming blocks before, but the press frame looks very similar to what they have at work for crimping large terminals onto traction motor cables, it has several sets of interchangeable die blocks for different sized crimp terminals and a hydraulic ram is used instead, something like this one:




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...