Finally worked out why my pictures wouldn't upload, stupid phone now takes photos in an unsupported format (by this website), managed to change it so here we are.
new sump gasket made
Once stripped down, it was time to give the whole tractor a bit of a clean up ready to put back together.
The crankshaft bearings were jiggered so the engine was stripped down.
Back together and already sounding better.
Back on 4 wheels, i'm yet to clean the wheels up but i'll get round to it one day.
There was no way I was going to put this mess of cable back on so a new wiring loom was made later on.
Someone had tried to fix the coil bracket at some point so I fixed that.
New idler bearing.
I gave the tin work a light sand then used some wax and buffed it up, looks great and will prevent rust.
Focus turned to the seat which was rusty, with some wire wool and water I managed to clean it up nicely.