Tom

Eastern counties vintage tractor show

Hi all,

Was just wondering if any of you guys were attending this show? It's on the 29th and 30th of March, I have only just seen it and will definitely be going and having a look around!

Tom

That's quite understandable, there's not really many members from my area on here so I'll be sure to take lots of photos for you all!!

Tom

Edited by Tom

Very good weekend was had by all, weather good. excellent turnout of machines ranging from trusty steeds, 1032 moto standard, couple of mg2's, down to

conquest mowers, and an excellent display area from Adrian and Stephen Hall and their sidekick Ian of working saw benches ranging from barford atom,

Mayfield allen sythe with saw bench and chain saw attachments on a wheel horse. An excellent club stand was put on by East Anglian NVTEC organised by

Mathew Hoy and his band of helpers which won 1st prize for club stand. Special congratulations go to Mathew Hoy as well for winning 1st with his

414 International. We took our Ransome MG2 with a TS42 plough, flea beetle, vibrohoe, 3 ransome lawn mowers to fit with the Ransome theme and the new Merlin as the chap we brought it from was visiting the show and when he saw it he thought we had done a pucker job with it so all were happy.

We would but we are only beginners on here. Havent worked out how to put photos on yet. As you can imagine Paul it cost a fortune to get an award for Mathew just

to keep him happy and keep him from sulking!! looking forward to ardingly see you there