Cali

? Orline Chicken Power Bike Engine

It could be the gearbox that's locked up. The old grease inside them gets hard as a rock.

You will need to disassemble the engine and gearbox to find out which it is.

Here's an older engine chicken Power thread which shows the parts. Yours is a newer engine so the gas tank would be different but the frame that mounts to the bicycle fork is basically the same

I have taken the entier thang apart and can't find eny reason for it to be froze the greese is ok in gear box I paid 25bucks is that a good deal 

:WMOM:

The starters are really fragile, forcing them to try & turn a stuck engine or gearbox will usually end up with a broken starter spring or cord.

If the engine is stuck, add a teaspoon of oil to the inside of the cylinder & leave it for a few days or a week, then remove the starter housing and try turning the engine with the flywheel, I've freed many this way, including one where someone stuck a hole through the piston trying to hammer it. :scratchhead:

Another thing to note, never unscrew the cylinder if the piston is stuck as a broken con-rod will be guaranteed.

The missing parts are the air cleaner assembly, gas tank, twist grip throttle control and the bike mounting kit.

$25 is a bargain, they normally sell for $100+ for an average condition one,  to a lot more for mint boxed ones.

David

Starter rebuild info for the model 13B engine here;

This shows the bike mounting kit & other parts, the mounting kits were supplied with a selection of different parts to suit different bike frames.

s2a.jpg.9b908c80a576d710ee50fb987e8e14e4.jpg

The parts list for the earlier version with standard O&R exhaust & engine mounted gas tank.

620568886_OhlssonRiceBikeKitPartsListSep68Page1a.jpg.808a2533671d7f28baecaf0053cb8621.jpg

David

On 9/28/2020 at 5:30 PM, Cali said:

I have taken the entier thang apart and can't find eny reason for it to be froze the greese is ok in gear box I paid 25bucks is that a good deal 

wow, $25 is a steal - nice find!

12 hours ago, factory said:

:WMOM:

The starters are really fragile, forcing them to try & turn a stuck engine or gearbox will usually end up with a broken starter spring or cord.

If the engine is stuck, add a teaspoon of oil to the inside of the cylinder & leave it for a few days or a week, then remove the starter housing and try turning the engine with the flywheel, I've freed many this way, including one where someone stuck a hole through the piston trying to hammer it. :scratchhead:

Another thing to note, never unscrew the cylinder if the piston is stuck as a broken con-rod will be guaranteed.

The missing parts are the air cleaner assembly, gas tank, twist grip throttle control and the bike mounting kit.

$25 is a bargain, they normally sell for $100+ for an average condition one,  to a lot more for mint boxed ones.

David

If i can get it unseized what do u thank its worth do u thank someone might trade me for a newer bike moter maybe is it verry sought after