OldBuzzard

Scored on a rare attachment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bolens-18082-Rear-PTO-Kit-2000-RPM-Fits-Large-Frames-/331464616789?autorefresh=true&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=X1N8qDmKPSEf2RevC8ZjF9yK7c0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

This is the only rear PTO the will also work whilst the 3-pt hitch is installed.

If I decide to put it on the HT20D or HDT1000 I will still have to find the proper propshaft.

I can put it on one of my 1886s as it uses the same propshaft as the tiller, which I already have.

Great score!

Must be great to have a choice of which large frame to put it on :rolleyes:

If you want to put it on the HT20D or HDT1000 I would have thought that it would not be too difficult to get the correct length shaft made, assuming you have the ends.

It is hard to see how it fits on the tractor from the auction pictures. It would be great if you can post some pictures once you have it on the tractor.

Iain

Lucky.

Bet we will never have anything like that in the UK :(

Years ago I knew of an HT20 which had a cab. It was hung up in the shed for years & when the tractor was taken away it ended up in the skip. I know, I saw it in there.

If only I had known all these years later I would own an HT20 it would have fitted.

That would have been super rare in the UK B)

You did well to get one if it's that rare in the States. If one come up here in the UK it will probably be mega expensive for those in the know.

Look forward to seeing it installed and seeing it working.

From the information I have I can't see one being listed as an option in the UK. If anyone has one in the UK it will have probably been imported specially.

I guess if one ever did come up for sale it would ever be mega expensive or cheap because nobody knows what it is. When I see Bolens attachments for sale I always hope nobody knows what they are but that never works out and I end up paying the earth.

Iain

... If you want to put it on the HT20D or HDT1000 I would have thought that it would not be too difficult to get the correct length shaft made, assuming you have the ends.

It is hard to see how it fits on the tractor from the auction pictures. It would be great if you can post some pictures once you have it on the tractor.

Iain

It uses the same shaft as the tillers.

As for mounting, it looks like it uses the three threaded holes circled in this pic:

post-342-0-95186500-1423690453_thumb.jpg