HeadExam

Massey Ferguson MF-12 for sale in Germany

Not far from the UK is it? under the chunnel and through France, kind of like me going to Dallas. Awfully pricey though, they have a Red International Cub Cadet 782 for the same price, it says 13 hp, but those are 17hp Kohler KT17 twin engines, not known for their reliability, still......

http://autoline.info/sf/agricultural-equipment-lawn-tractor-MASSEY-FERGUSON-MF-12-USA-Aufsitzmaher--15012106483457675300.html

http://autoline.info/sf/agricultural-equipment-lawn-tractor-INTERNATIONAL-IHC-Cub-Cadet-782--15012806301291833200.html

there was a nicer one on the german ebay not long ago for the same price

just looked where it's located, it's about 40 kilometers away from me

Around here the Massey 12 is a 500.00US tractor in that shape and that's being generous, The 782 on the other hand has a good following and would bring 750.00 or maybe a tad more, but nowheres near 1000.00, let alone 2250 or 2500 euros, Of course, I must admit I could be totally wrong about this since I really do not know what a euros exchange rate is, but I'll look it up.

Around here the Massey 12 is a 500.00US tractor in that shape and that's being generous, The 782 on the other hand has a good following and would bring 750.00 or maybe a tad more, but nowheres near 1000.00, let alone 2250 or 2500 euros, Of course, I must admit I could be totally wrong about this since I really do not know what a euros exchange rate is, but I'll look it up.

I would love to be buying tractors at US prices, I would have a enormous collection. I wonder if I could bring one back on the plane as hand luggage?

I would love to be buying tractors at US prices, I would have a enormous collection. I wonder if I could bring one back on the plane as hand luggage?

If you were an Ambassador it might go in a diplomatic pouch, he, he

If you were an Ambassador it might go in a diplomatic pouch, he, he

or you could conceal it in your clothing - "is that a tractor in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me" :)