dandd

Bolens 613 husky pup and 2133

Hello there. Right then chaps I must confess I have bought the above two garden tractors and know absolutely nothing about them.

The 613 needs a good service and going over and the 2133 needs a cutting deck and some one removed the levers/controls to operate the the cutting deck so I need to find some replacements for these to. Can anyone point me in the right direction to of where to get anything I need? Anywhere in uk at all? Cheers in advance

Dan

There's a guy on EBay breaking a Bolens ride on mower which I think is a 2133. He's down Wiltshire way. As for the 613, you will have to bide your time if you want any parts here in the UK. It might be an idea to get another one to use as a donor vehicle. Otherwise, buy what you need from the States but do a job lot to save on shipping costs...... Your 613 is certainly worth spending a bit of TLC on it.

Sorry dandd, I'm still looking for the 613 manuals, looks like Chris has the parts and and manual. My filing system isn't really all that bad, but I moved all my files from laptop to flash drives to desktop, and I'm still trying to find everything. I'm going to post a link to a site that may help others though.

Cheers guys. I'm getting the picture. These things are hard to get parts for then!!

Yeah cheers I have spotted that dude on eBay and am awaiting a reply.

As for pictures, how do I do that?

Hello Dan,

Hopefully someone on here can tell you how to upload photos but essentially you click the box on the bottom right titled more reply options. Then scroll down to Attach Files and click on choose file. Hopefully you will see your photos. Click on the photo you want and click attach this file.

If it doesn't work contact one of the mods (highlighted in red) and they will help you.