bubbalove

WHEEL HORSE ROTOVATOR

HI GUY'S A BIT OF HELP PLEASE LOCAL CHAP FROM ME HAS GOT A WHEEL HORSE ROTOVATOR IVE BEEN LOOKING ABOUT BUT CANT SEEM TO FIND ANY IMPLEMENTS LOCAL TO ME BUT THIS GUY HAS GOT ONE AND ITS ALL THERE FAIR BE IT ITS SEIZED UP AND NEED FREEING OFF BUT ITS IN FAIR CONDITION JUST NEEDS A BIT OF TLC JUST WONDERING HOW MUCH THIS SORT OF THING GOES FOR AS IM WILLING TO PAY A LITTLE EXTRA AS ITS ON MY DOOR STEP BUT I DONT WANT MY LEG TAKING OFF THANKS IN ADVANCE TOM :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

Haven't a clue what a Rotovater might set you back in GB, but here in the states one in that condition, surely will still fetch 150 US, maybe more. Even here Wheel Horse Rotovaters seem to be in short supply compared to other brands. The bearings and parts used in many of the Rotovaters as well as many other types of machinery were the same, but had different brand part numbers, a person good a cross referencing will save you a load of money.

yes its complete with mule and 2 rear attachment brackets 1 for a spare its in fare condition its not nicely painted its in used condition but seems to turn freely and I did notice the mule needed a bit of wd 40 as it turned but seemed tight maybe new bearing or 2 but it may not have been used for some time and just needs freeing up going to have another look tonight just wanted a rough price as im not sure  

thanks boys ive been and bought it i payed top end for it 500 but i did come away with 1 or 2 extra bits and bobs ie another wheel horse snow plough spare back wheels and tyres a plough and frame but i payed 500 for the lot it all needs alot of love but ill post pics tomorrow think i might need your help in parts for engine for the horse because its in 3 boxes but im happy with what i got for the money but wish i could say the mrs was i think im in the shed aswell tonight lol thanks again for your help