Joe the small engine man

Kohler 16hp cyclinder Head for a wheel horse.

Hi there in trying to find a 16HP cylinder head for my wheel horse.

My local wheel horse dealer said he didn't have a second hand one at the moment so I through I would ask here! If anyone knows were I can get one, or if you have one for sale please get me know. :)

Regards Joe

I have heads, but I am not selling them for just stripped plug threads. I have five ways of repairing stripped threads. Helicoils are best considered as a temporary repair. If stripped threads is all it is it can be sorted.

I wasn't going to sell mine i was giving it away for the shipping cost, to help Joe out if I could. I always considered the forums a place to locate spares and advice. It's fortunate for you to have extra heads and know how to repair them. As previously stated, Joe's head is cracked in half? Is there a way to repair that?

hi

yeah the head has a crack through, it spits oil every were. the only way of fixing it is to use a welder that can weld cast iron, but the problem is that the head could warp and in result will not be able to go back on :(  so I really need a second hand head or a new head. thank you Head exam I have PM you about the head and heli coiling. does anyone else know of any other 16hp cylinder heads for sale?

thanks all for the advice and help

regards Joe