the showman

Cultivator tynes

I seem to remember someone had boxes of tynes that he ended up with from an auction but can't remember who it was, can anyone remember please

I bought 5 boxes of rigid tine harrow spikes, Chris, if that is what you are after, let me know what size you want,, and how many, if I've got what you need You're more than welcome to some, all 5 boxes cost me £1.00p ;)

Sorry Chris, the ones I have are the spikes with the thread at one end and a point the other, :wub:  all different sizes the ones your after sometimes come up at the auction, I'll have a look next Monday. If you need any of the spiky ones, let me know.

Sorry Chris, the ones I have are the spikes with the thread at one end and a point the other, :wub:  all different sizes the ones your after sometimes come up at the auction, I'll have a look next Monday. If you need any of the spiky ones, let me know.

Ah I remember now you've got the square ones the same as my zig zag harrow

whip over the worshop chris we can knock some of them up

I guess i could make some Nigel just thought it would be easier to buy some if their cheap.

I've got some bigger ones i spose i could cut them in half

I managed to find new ones cheap a few years ago. I'm not sure what you will consider as cheap for new ones, but here is a link to a company I use that sells some that may be the right size for you-

http://www.malpasonline.co.uk/itm/Reversible-Points-for-Cultivation/Reversible-Point-for-MiniS-Tine-135mm-x-40mm-x-5mm/78348

I've got unused oval head Plough Bolts/nuts here somewhere if you need any?.