woz

commando 8 stolen

hi, i won this last night on a well known auction site, arranged to collect it on sunday and have had a message saying that the wh along with some other items have been stolen....it was located in battle sussex.....wh.JPG

40 minutes ago, Stormin said:

I doubt it will find it's way up here, but can you get ID numbers?

i probably wont be able to...im not out of pocket,just a shame really.....

1 minute ago, the showman said:

Or he sold it to a higher bidder ?

the selling price was low.... but for me ,having somebody collect it and it being a 420 mile round trip it was going to come to enough money really, the seller seemed ok judgeing by the few communications we had.....just wasnt meant to be i guess :mellow:

I don't think it's been stolen I think he wanted more money for it I was watching it as its only 5 miles from me but forgot it was ending I think the selling price was £68 wasn't it

Just now, nigel said:

I don't think it's been stolen I think he wanted more money for it I was watching it as its only 5 miles from me but forgot it was ending I think the selling price was £68 wasn't it

think i won it at £62    heres the message................

Hello
I'm so so sorry but last night we had Thieves come around and steal all of are scrap metal and what appears to be anything that they could move, we lost your wheel horse l, all our bikes, my sons new engine for his bike
I'm so sorry

2 minutes ago, nigel said:

What's his address I could always pop round coz I bet it's still there

thats a very kind offer but if he isnt telling the truth i wouldnt want to deal with him anyway .......iv bought hundreds of oily rusty lumps of metal over the years and can easily count on one hand any bad deals....it wasnt what iv set my heart on, it would of been something to restore when things are quite...

8 minutes ago, C-101plowerpower said:

To Be honest he if he still has it he has to give it up, thats the auction bit if you like the price or not. I'd take nigels offer

completely agree, It sounds way too convenient! second time that tractors been listed as well.

Sounds a bit iffy to me , if he hasn't sold it yet he won't be able to resist it on eBay again , 

ask him for the police crime number as officially it now belongs to you . I bet he hasn't reported the theft .