simar kid

Westwood Trailer with attitude

Some of you will have seen this before ,but for those who have not get a look at this twisted cutie. started with a stock trailer and immediately I had a vision of how it should look today.post-130-0-31952200-1391369431.jpg looks rather small for the wheel horse c 61 so with a lot of thought etc and cheap bits and pieces from my friends I made this.post-130-0-24283700-1391369649_thumb.jpg Now that's more like it. comes with extended body,extra axel,suspention which works like a beam axel. full controllable hydraulic raise and lower by hand pump and Grafics by Titch,machinery decals.post-130-0-20723500-1391370044.jpgpost-130-0-15215600-1391370079_thumb.jpg  would just like to add that this trailer will tip at 90 degrees so anything awkward will come out.

Edited by simar kid

it has been said by some,that it would make a good taxi for returning drunks back to there tents or other places. no need to struggle with the fare who cannot stand up for they have over indulged. just tip them outside there accommodation.

thanks gareth it was suggested by the sussex crew............................RENOWNED for there party antics with the famous pegging stunt. I wished you had been there Gareth at ardinley it was a classic game of skill,you would have enjoyed it. I did and will never forget it.

Fantastic work dude, certainly a better sized load lugger than it used to be. I'd love to have something similar..

With all this rain the main tub would make a great boat :D

thanks gareth it was suggested by the sussex crew............................RENOWNED for there party antics with the famous pegging stunt. I wished you had been there Gareth at ardinley it was a classic game of skill,you would have enjoyed it. I did and will never forget it.

Sussex crew party antics ??  I think you'll find some bloke from Yorkshire started the peg game !! :lol: