CNew

Ohlsson & Rice: Master Service Manual

I acquired a really cool Master Service Manual. It has quite a few service bulletins and good info on a number of engines and tools so in case there is something missing in the manuals thread maybe it’s in here...

51F9A787-0068-4CD8-87C3-43193DAA4978.jpeg

D8B8F103-FEB5-4FE6-93AF-7D3710FF07D9.jpeg

You're on a roll again

Maybe some day we should all compare ours books and update any missing portions or bulletins.

Pretty sure David and Terry have one as well

Definitely, I think most of the content in mine is mid 1960-1970s. I haven’t gone through it yet in detail but there are a few master parts list that show part number changes so those are nice.

Yes I have one with that cover, it does have some missing stuff such as some bulletins, I have also noticed some of the engines for the UK tools are not there (Type 175 & 190 are two).

I have an older folder which I have scanned everything from (when I was very ill, off work & couldn't do much else), I have also scanned some of the newer folder.

David

18 hours ago, CNew said:

I haven’t gone through it yet in detail but there are a few master parts list that show part number changes so those are nice.

Be careful with that list as they don't tell you what other parts need changing to use later parts.

David

I have one too not sure whats missing in mine ether I'm still looking for an newer price list

some of the newer numbers are not in the price list I have. and some of the superstitions  are not there

They have a lot of good information..

The newest master parts price list I have is the Jan 1971 with Apr supplement, the newer folder was completely missing the price list.

I also have a 1962 parts price list that needs scanning.

10 hours ago, JUST O&R said:

They have a lot of good information..

Beware of errors though.

David