rotoscytheben

bens boadicea collection

No but I have !! :D

Just joking mate I didn't realise the Merlin was for sale

i didnt know it was for sale ether paul but when ben saw it he had to have it :D  anyway i need to make some room for my next winter projects :D

i didnt know it was for sale ether paul but when ben saw it he had to have it :D  anyway i need to make some room for my next winter projects :D

thats right nigel i do have to have it she is a thing of great beauty and she must be mine  :)

You managed to talk Nigel out of his Merlin!!!   You must of talked a lot Ben :D

Next time your over Hawkhurst way your more than welcome to drop in.

You managed to talk Nigel out of his Merlin!!!   You must of talked a lot Ben :D

Next time your over Hawkhurst way your more than welcome to drop in.

thanks ian i love that merlin i actually bid on it at the time nigel bought it when i saw the resto pics i knew it was the same one 

thats a nice offer count me in! ive watched quite a few of your vids online  you remind me of my mate stuart you could be his brother the only difference being hes into vw,s not mowers oh well his loss  :)

just about to post a couple of pics of the latest boadicea it arrived today!

this little sole arrived today all the way from wanstrow nr shepton mallet somerset from my good mate jason bit of a state but a runner!post-220-0-34034100-1401908003_thumb.jpg

post-220-0-23244900-1401908220_thumb.jpg

sorry there wrong way round this beginning to pee me off now!!!!! :angry:  :banghead:  :confused:

how many is that now ben?

Are you going to start a register ? really looking forward to seeing them at some point .

well i thought it was about time i got on with a few bits with the old nash mowers particularly the latest arrival that came 3 weeks ago from wanstrow somerset from my mate jason

i knew the spark had gone so required a points clean luckily this machine has the inspection hole in the flywheel so easy once that was attended to she fired straight up i had hoped to video the proceedings but before i could get the camera going it ran out of fuel i had only used a thimble of fuel :angry:

anyway i will get a vid up soon if you can see through the cloud of smoke they produce when running here are a few pics anyway now ive given her a bit of a clean up

post-220-0-43597700-1404671871_thumb.jpgpost-220-0-54157300-1404671953_thumb.jpgpost-220-0-79555000-1404672061_thumb.jpgpost-220-0-65146300-1404672126_thumb.jpg  

now all i need is some new rollers for the old girl and she will be just peachy 

Are you going to repaint it Ben? I think it looks great as it is :thumbs:

no its staying patina look i think its truer to its origins that way besides i have 8 more in a less pretty state to restore :D