diggerjames

Horwool 84

Hi all even though I'm 5500 miles away on my honeymoon I sent my brother to take ownership if this horwool 84 which has just got one cutting reel at the moment ,I'm hoping to get some more for it but does come with a nice 16 hp vanguard engine I'm hoping to modify it for bAnking work etc it's also on the same hub centers as wheel horse so I might treat it to a nice set if agri tyres what do you folks think. ?

Cheers James

post-166-0-81547800-1406246436_thumb.jpg

post-166-0-84574700-1406246450_thumb.jpg

post-166-0-36669000-1406246461_thumb.jpg

post-166-0-93730100-1406246475_thumb.jpg

I'm guessing your wife doesn't know you bidding on machine while your on your honeymoon :D

That's a cool find James, it looks ideal for a banking mower, it does look quite low to the ground.. A "Mow Rider"? :D

Very early morning all I bought it as a job lot with that c175 I bought ages ago i just hadn't picked it up I could do with some information on them the net seems very scarce on theses machines can anybody help ? I wouldn't mind putting dual wheels on the rear to make it wider for banking work any body got any advice on how to do this ? I've got a couple of ideas but open to options cheers James

Edited by diggerjames

Very true norm I keep going back to the hotel for a break from the heat etc and to use the wifi and to keep in touch with things await a few threads when I get back . I'm on the look out for a lathe if anybody knows of one at the right money cash waiting ! Cheers James