meadowfield

Made me laugh

Many years ago in my coffee bar days. a lad who had a Royal Enfield Crusader said in all seriousness, to a lad with an Ariel Leader. 'Quote' "My valves are bigger than your valves".

Paul. You forgot the new bubble for a spirit level and a glass hammer.

This has been going around Facebook recently. My field of study for graduate work is evolutionary psychology and it has been not only apparent that not only has the physical size of the human brain been smaller since jst after the Second World War, but also the cognitive level of those that have been born in recent years seems to have dropped significantly. What is perplexing is how intelligent these people believe they are and their inability to recognize a more advanced ability in others. Charles Darwin's  work in evolution and adaptation is and has been well known for a long time, however I do not think scientists appreciate how fast these adaptions and change can happen when a species has to do nothing in order to thrive

22 hours ago, HeadExam said:

This has been going around Facebook recently. My field of study for graduate work is evolutionary psychology and it has been not only apparent that not only has the physical size of the human brain been smaller since jst after the Second World War, but also the cognitive level of those that have been born in recent years seems to have dropped significantly. What is perplexing is how intelligent these people believe they are and their inability to recognize a more advanced ability in others. Charles Darwin's  work in evolution and adaptation is and has been well known for a long time, however I do not think scientists appreciate how fast these adaptions and change can happen when a species has to do nothing in order to thrive

To prove my point, I completed a jigsaw puzzle in one day and it said 2-4 years on the side of the box