Triumph66

Book on Garden Tractors.

Is there a book or books on Garden Tractors that covers Wheel Horses, Simplicity, Bolens, Cub Cadets etc... That anyone can recommend as I want to delve into the history of these classic and iconic machines. Thanks

The wheelhorse story is also an excellent book & we'll worth getting , also written by a good friend of mine Michael Martino .

Sounds like your getting addicted to garden tractors Andrew ;) You'll be increasing your collection before you know it B) I do know of a Wheel Horse c-141 project, local that may be up for sale soon ;) Make sure you keep the Morris though!

Don't worry my Morris is safe and sound. Have you seen the oldest Morris Minor van on EBay? It's a total restoration case but it's supposedly the oldest in Europe...... Though some have cast doubts on it authencity but I have always fancied a split screen LCV from the 50s. That Wheel Horse is tempting...... Once the Bolens is safely in my possession next week, I can then cast my eyes around for more............. I have ordered the book and await it arrival.

Ive just had a look on ebay at the van. Shame they lifted it on the forklift as thats probably done quite a lot of damage! Had a split screen 4 door saloon once with the trafficators, all they did was make the following traffic crease up in fits of laughter :lol: