Triumph66

Bolens 800

Yes I was think that too such as Brinly plows, York rakes etc.. Now posted on the Bolens site so should get some info fairly soon I would expect.

Those brochures captures the spirits of that era of the 50s, 60s etc. I enjoy the 'reading around the subject' that make this hobby so awarding and I have a lot to learn.

Bolens called them "Allied Manufacturers".

The made attachments that were 'approved' by Bolens to be sold with their tractors.

In some cased they were 'universal attachments, like the towable sprayer pictured above, and others were designed to use the Bolens mounting system and PTO drive system.

I actually have 2 big 4" binders full of brochures, literature manuals, parts lists, and even some communications between Bolens and the manufactures.  It apparently came for the head of the Allied Manufactures department at Bolens. There are letters and bulletins in it signed by at least two different heads of the department.

I have now ordered some drive belts for both the 800 and the 1254 from the States at a very competitive price and the shipping was extraordinarily cheap. Hopefully get them in a few weeks so I can do the 800.

Looking for a quick sanity check lads, I'm good on the standard Bolens decals as I ship quite a few. However I've had to draw one from pictures at jaunty angles and would like a quick check it's ok...

thanks

post-100-0-18050200-1432025617.jpg