pmackellow

New trailer

Picked this up last weekend from a chap in Nottingham that advertises on ebay and makes them to order

The body is 8 feet long 4 feet wide 4 feet high, overall height just short of 6 feet, overall length about 11 feet

Wasn't mega expensive and should do what we want for shows, machines will be under cover.

Second photo shows some masking tape on the rear, thats where I have been painting the inside, first coat on bare wood so it will need at least two more coats before it looks ok

Spare wheel will be picked up on thursday (15" diameter Peugeot pattern) so a bit of work to make it just right for us, its first event will be Tractor World at Malvern at the start of March so not long before its pressed into service, although it had a good road trip home (180 miles) on Saturday, it tows as sweet as a nut, I am rather pleased with it...

post-99-0-19451800-1390339436_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-07648900-1390339469_thumb.jpg

Edited by pmackellow

I think you should paint the trailer up to look like a very small burger  van/trailer.. It kind of has that look already (if you sqwint a bit) but it would really confuse people if the saw it :lol:

I think its a nice size , not too big ,not too small.

Make sure you get a good chain & padlock for that one Paul or a good Denver boot

Very nice, you'll give mr Webster a run for his money....

Btw has anyone tried tempting him over here? Maybe create a simar thread :)

i have told him about it mark

Nice artwork (?) but I will be going for the stealth look, ie Plain Jane with this one, thus not advertising to thieving scum what's in it... ;)

Edited by pmackellow

Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks of the Top Gear "search for the source of the Nile" challenge where they turned their cars into hotel rooms, when looking into the back of Paul's trailer ?:D