Jackthehat

Finally got a wheel horse project

Needs some bits and terrible stickers taken off but I'm happy with it the one behind is my friends 😀😀😀😀🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

How to I upload a photo to show u

I think it's is 1972 I've been told not a RJ buts a start first thing I wanna get is some chevron tyres for the back can't seem to find any sensebly priced at the mo

what engine, how many gears and is there a model number plate under/on the hoodstand. Guessing 1-0130....

Btw it's later than 1969 because of the hood and footplates, engine looks like an 8hp kohler - and I think I spy an old style battery tray :)

Got it running tonight it runs lovely new plug some clean fuel sweet little engine just seems to struggle getting gears [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Jackthehat,

Nice tractor you have there. Regarding the transmission problem if the gears are grinding when you put them in it's probably because the transmission is still spinning so try to avoid this as it can cause damage. Do you have a belt guard in place? I can't see from the pictures. Also, do you have any belt guides in place? These will help shape the belt so that it does touch or grip the engine pulley meaning the belt shouldn't spin.

Tom